Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge: Full-Day Tour from London
- Tour Windsor Castle’s state apartments
- See Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House & St George’s Chapel
- Visit ancient Stonehenge
- Explore the Roman city of Bath
- Receive a free Lunch Pack
Have a “through-the-keyhole” look at the Castle’s State Apartments and paintings by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci that hang there. A visit to St. George’s Chapel is also on your tour. The Chapel is the final resting place of King Henry VIII and other monarchs. Before you leave Windsor, you’ll see Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, a residence in miniature, complete with electricity, running water, working lifts and even bottles of wine!
The iconic and ancient monument of Stonehenge is your second stop on the tour. Your first sight of Stonehenge will be of the monolithic rocks rising up from Salisbury Plain. There have been many theories over the ages about this mysterious 5,000-year old formation. You may end up with a theory of your own to add to the speculation!
Free Lunch Pack
To ensure you make the most of each attraction and don’t waste valuable exploring time, our tour includes a lunch pack, completely free of charge! Save time, money and dodge the inconvenience of finding somewhere to eat.
The city of Bath lines the sloping banks of the Avon River. This was England’s first city to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Visit the 15th-century Bath Abbey and also Pulteney Bridge, which was based on the design of the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. You’ll see stunning examples of Georgian architecture and have enough free time in Bath to explore on your own.
After a full and memorable day, you will arrive in London at the end of your tour at approximately 8:00 PM.
- Admissions to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Free lunch pack
- Entry to Roman baths
- Optional gratuities
When you get there
The tour departs daily from the visitor centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W. Please check-in at 8:00 AM for departure at 8:30 AM. From 1st April 2019 check-in will be at 7:30 AM for departure at 8:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Check-in: 8:00 AM
• Departure: 8:30 AM
• Return (approximately): 8:00 PM
• Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
• Return Point: Kensington and Victoria areas - subject to traffic conditions
• Please note: when the state apartments are closed the precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the drawings gallery will continue to be open.When Windsor Castle is completely closed, you will visit Hampton Court Palace instead
• Windsor Castle is closed on the following dates:
22nd March 2019
18th – 19th April 2019
3rd May 2019
18th May 2019
17th June 2019
25th – 26th December 2019
• Please note, on 28th April 2019, last admission to the Castle will be 12:00 PM and last admission to the state apartments will be 12:30 PM with castle closure at 1:00 PM