Warner Bros Studio: Fully-Guided Making of Harry Potter Tour
- The only fully-guided Warner Bros Studios Tour – The Making of Harry Potter
- Features a Dedicated Studio Tour Guide who will share set secrets and behind-the-scene facts not heard anywhere else
- Experience sets and props from all eight Harry Potter films, including the Great Hall, Platform 9 ¾, Hagrid’s Hut, and many more
- Save time with escorted train transportation from central London and timed entry into the studio
- Stay as long as you like after the guided tour
- Receive priority re-entry into the studio to enjoy extra time on your own, have a late lunch, or pick up some special Harry Potter souvenirs
- Return to central London easily and at your convenience with train tickets and instructions provided by your guide
- Electronic headsets to clearly hear your guide
- Small groups of 15 people or fewer
You will be given your own personal headset to ensure you do not miss any of the fascinating behind-the-scenes facts. Once your guided tour comes to an end you can choose to re-enter the Studio Tour and ride a broomstick over London in the green screen experience, or even spend some time discovering the full range of Harry Potter merchandise in the Studio Shop!
Your unforgettable experience will start with a short film in the cinema before you enter the iconic Great Hall set where your guided tour will begin. Your Studio Tour guide will share production secrets and inside information, as well as highlighting the processes used to bring the films to life. This experience is simply unique and the best way to explore the behind-the-scenes magic of the Harry Potter film series.
Take a look inside Dumbledore’s office, walk along the famous cobbled street of Diagon Alley™, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders™, Flourish and Blotts™, Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Bank™ and Eeylops Owl Emporium™. Visit the original Hogwarts Express™ locomotive and a recreation of Platform 9 ¾™. Climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Enjoy other memorable sets from the Harry Potter film series including the Gryffindor™ common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s™ Hut, the Potions classroom and Professor Umbridge's™ office at the Ministry of Magic – all while being captivated by the secrets and insights shared by your guide.
Once your guided tour comes to an end, you have the option to re-enter and explore the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London at your leisure, find that special Harry Potter souvenir at the Studio Shop or enjoy a coffee in the Studio Tour Cafe. When you are ready to head back to central London, your City Wonders representative will have provided train tickets and information needed for an easy journey.
Until Sunday 23rd September 2018, visitors are invited to discover behind-the-scenes secrets of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire as Warner Bros. Studio Tour London launches a special feature dedicated entirely to the fourth installment of the magical film series, revealing the secrets behind the characters, costumes and props that made it so special.
This unique fully guided tour at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only tour of its kind. It will truly create the memory of a lifetime!
- Fully guided tour of Warner Bros. Studios with a dedicated Studio Tour Guide
- Small groups of 15 people or fewer
- Admission with timed entry to Warner Bros Studios
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The Euston War Memorial, outside Euston station. Look for a stone obelisk with 4 soldier statues at the base, near Euston Square gardens, on the Euston road side, close to the bus stops and taxi rank. • By tube: Make sure to stop at Euston station underground, exit from the front of the station. Walk through the square towards the bus stops. • By taxi: Ask for Euston train station. Exit the taxi rank, keep Euston road on your right and walk towards the station, turn onto the path leading to the entrance, the memorial is on your right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that if you book the 12:45 PM departure time from April to December, on some dates you might not be able to re-enter the studios after the tour
• Unfortunately wheelchairs can not be accommodated