London Vintage Bus Tour, Thames Cruise, Fish & Chips
- See London from a beautifully restored 50-year-old vintage bus
- Witness the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Take a trip on the Thames
- Enjoy fish and chips at a traditional central London pub
See Westminster Abbey, then head to Buckingham Palace – the official Royal residence of Queen Elizabeth II – where you'll witness the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony, as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies, march to the might of the accompanying military music. In the event of no ceremony taking place, the tour will still stop at the palace for photographs.
Following your vintage open-top bus ride you can enjoy a Great British pastime with some of the tastiest fish and chips London has to offer in a traditional Central London pub. From Buckingham Palace, your vintage open-top bus ride will finish up at a pub in Victoria, where you’ll enjoy an iconic feature of London cuisine. Although they're no longer served in newspaper, you can’t possibly leave London without sampling a plate of crisply battered fish and piping hot chips!
- Open-top bus tour with live guide
- River Thames cruise
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Fish and chips at a traditional pub
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
• On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus