Tower of London Private Guided Tour
- See the priceless treasures of the Crown Jewels
- Go to the permanent Tower of London exhibition and learn about its role as the Mint
- Explore the ancient towers of the Tower of London, including the oldest part
- Learn about the exotic animals kept in the Royal Menagerie
Go to the White Tower, the oldest part of the Tower of London, to see the massive fortress built by William the Conqueror between 1070 and 1100. Designed to strike fear into unruly citizens the Tower is a treasure trove of history, with a number of unusual objects, including diamond-encrusted weapons and suits of armour.
Learn how the Tower was once used as a zoo, and see beautiful sculptures of exotic animals like the ones that were presented as royal gifts to be kept in the Royal Menagerie. This significant part of the Tower’s history is recreated in the Royal Beasts exhibition, with interactive displays that reveal how the animals survived in the center of London.
Finally, see the permanent Tower of London exhibition, covering the story of the Tower as a working Mint. Outdoor installations and interactive displays reveal what life was like for the people of Mint Street, and the hard work that went into producing coins for Britain.
- Tour guide fee
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks