The View from the Shard Entrance Ticket & Optional Champagne
- Step out onto Western Europe's highest viewing platform, on the 72nd floor of The Shard
- Enjoy a spectacular 360-degree view of London from 800 feet above
- Learn about London's history through multimedia exhibits
- Explore The Shard at your own pace - there are no time restrictions on your ticket!
Test your limits and step outside onto the open viewing platform on the 72nd floor, or admire the views from inside. Learn about London’s history through multimedia displays and exhibits, or simply sit back and enjoy the view from the champagne bar.
At a height of 1,016 feet, or 310 meters, The Shard redefines London’s skyline and will soon be a dynamic symbol of the city, recognizable throughout the world. The unique building features a sculpted design of glass facets that incline inward without meeting at the top to allow the building to breathe naturally.
Sneak a glance upward at the points of glass that form the top of the building before finishing up your journey in the boutique, where you can purchase a souvenir photograph.
Please note that opening times can vary due to special events.
FREE - The Shard: The Official Guidebook – Available in English, French, German, Italian, Chinese and Spanish.
Easy to navigate and as elegantly designed as the building itself, the official guidebook sets The Shard in the context of Southwark, before outlining the design principles and construction story of the building. Also included are Q&As with both the architect and the developer and fascinating facts and stats relating to this extraordinary building. Central to the books purpose as the official guidebook is a series of twelve double-page panoramic photographs of the view from The Shard, all of them new to this edition. An informative souvenir for visitors to The View from The Shard.
*please note this offer is subject to availability
- Ticket to the attraction
- The Shard: The Official Guidebook (subject to availability)
- Souvenir photograph - available for purchase, for an additional cost
Prepare for the activity
Please exchange your GetYourGuide voucher for your View from the Shard tickets at the Shard ticket collection desk. Address: London Bridge, London. The entrance to the attraction is on Joiner Street, next to the London Bridge Underground station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• With this flexible ticket, you spend as long as you like admiring the Shard's breathtaking views, and can change the day of your booking at no additional cost (subject to availability)
• Entry times vary depending on the day
• Infants under the age of 3 do not require a ticket