London: 3-Hour Sunset Bike Tour
- Cycle over the fairytale Tower Bridge
- Explore the historic Docklands at St Katherine’s Dock
- See Sir Christopher Wren's glorious St Paul’s Cathederal
- Ride across the Millenium Bridge, nicknamed the "Wobbly Bridge" when it opened at the turn of the 21st century
- See the imposing Tate Modern Art Gallery reflected in the River Thames
- Admire the amazing feat of engineering of the London Eye
- Gaze up at Big Ben in the Clock Tower of the Houses of Parliament
- Go to the site of royal weddings and funerals at Westminster Abbey
- Pedal through Trafalgar Square, where Lord Nelson looks down from his towering column
- Stop off for a pint, or other beverage, in a traditional riverside pub
London is a beautiful city to cycle around in the evenings, often with less traffic. From Tower Bridge, and St Katherine’s Dock, you will pedal to St Paul’s Cathedral, cross over Millennium Bridge, and see the imposing Tate Modern art gallery.
Enjoy amazing views of the City reflected against the stillness of the River Thames. Continue to the London Eye and Houses of Parliament. Cross the river, past Big Ben, and see the imposing towers of Westminster Abbey, site of royal weddings and funerals for centuries.
Pedal past government buildings and Admiralty Arch to Trafalgar Square. Soak up the sunset atmosphere of Covent Garden in the heart of London’s theater district. If there’s enough time, take a spin through Soho, past some of London’s restaurants with the best vibes and night spots. Cycle back over Waterloo Bridge and drop off your bike opposite the Three Stags pub, ideal if you’re a bit thirsty!
- Bike rental
- Children under 13 years
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that this tour is not suitable for children younger than 13 years
• Bookings can be made by single persons, however a minimum of 2 customers is required for a tour to run