From London: Day Trip to the Cotswolds
- Explore the honey-colored villages of the Cotswolds
- Stop for lunch in Bourton-on-the-Water
- Take a tour of one of England's most scenic areas of outstanding natural beauty
Encounter charming villages and hamlets untouched by time, and visit some of the most beautiful towns in England. Stop in the town of Burford on the River Windrush, often referred to as the "gateway" to the Cotswolds.
Get some time to grab some lunch at a local cafe and see some of the lovely cottages in Bourton-on-the-Water.
- Transportation by coach
- Free time in Burford
- Free time for lunch in Bourton-on-the-Water
- Services of a tour manager
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road exit) at 9:00 AM. Please wait at bus stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre. The postcode as a guideline for directions is SW5 9TB.Open in Google Maps ⟶
You might also like...
Product ID: 70046