London: 50-Minute River Thames Speedboat RIB Tour
- Enjoy a thrilling 50-minute speed boat ride along the River Thames
- See some of London's most iconic sights to the sound of James Bond theme music
- Benefit from an on-board commentary about the new and historical sites
See more of London in 50 minutes than you’d expect to discover on more conventional sightseeing tours, and benefit from an informal and entertaining commentary along the way. Admire new and historical sights, such as the Shard, St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London.
Sail under Tower Bridge to Canary Wharf, and get the ultimate rollercoaster-on-water-experience whilst James Bond theme music blasts from the onboard PA system.
- 50-minute boat trip (approximately)
- Guided commentary
- Life jackets and high quality all-weather clothing
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Embankment Pier in central London, directly opposite Embankment Station. Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU. Please report to the booking kiosk on the pier at least 15 minutes before your booking time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There is a maximum limit of 12 passengers per boat
• Participants must weigh a minimum of 15 kilograms (3 stone)
• Upon arrival, you will be greeted by friendly and efficient shore-based staff who will provide you with a life jacket and wet weather clothing if required
• The operator reserves the right to alter your booking's time or day if the minimum passenger numbers for sailing have not been reached up to fifteen minutes before departure. Each sailing must have a least 6-8 passengers booked