Stonehenge Express Half-Day Tour from London
- Enjoy an express half-day visit to Stonehenge from central London
- Sit back and relax as you drive through Salisbury Plain
- Explore the mystery of the stone circle, with an audio guide and map in 10 languages
Board a luxury coach for a direct express service from central London. On arrival, your driver will take you onto the mysterious and magical site, where you will have around 2 hours to enjoy the stones at your leisure. Take advantage of a fascinating audio-guide tour, with commentary in 10 languages.
Why Stonehenge was built remains a mystery. It has been a pagan place of worship, an astronomical clock and a Bronze Age burial ground. Its origins date back almost 5,000 years and it continues to attract solstice worshippers. Decide for yourself what it all means while you explore the unique monument.
Then, get back on your luxury coach for the swift journey back to London, where you will be dropped off at centrally located Victoria Station, convenient for public transport links back to your hotel or accommodation.
- Return coach transfer from London
- Entrance fees
- Audio guide at Stonehenge (subject to availability)
- Tour guide
Prepare for the activity
• Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic conditions. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements