St Paul's Cathedral: Fast-Track Entrance
- Enjoy fast-track entrance to St Paul's Cathedral
- Admire some of the best panoramic views of London from the top of the dome
- See where the wedding of Prince Charles and Diana took place
- Take advantage of touchscreen multimedia guides with adult and family tour formats
- Listen as on-site guides provide introductory talks and lead tours
Today St Paul’s is both a busy working Anglican Cathedral and one of London’s leading sightseeing attractions. Touchscreen multimedia guides are now included for sightseers; listen and watch, as the guide uses film, new photography, and detailed commentary to offer an effective interpretation of this unique landmark.
Opt for a more personal approach with tours of the cathedral floor and crypt led by cathedral guides 4 times daily; join in at no extra cost as you spend 90 minutes walking through the cathedral and learning about its art, its history, and its religious significance. Alternatively, join one of various short introductory talks offered throughout the day for a snippet of additional insight. These guided tours and talks are available on a first come first served basis. Please register on arrival.
As you walk through the cathedral, you will notice it is filled with natural light, glittering mosaics, and paintings adorning its dome interior. See the chapels on the ground floor, then, for those who are able, climb the 257 steps to the Whispering Gallery to test the unique acoustics. Climb 119 further steps to the Stone Gallery and then 152 final steps to the Golden Gallery, both of which afford spectacular panoramic views of the city.
Take time to visit the crypt to view the many tombs and memorials to world-famous Britons, including Lord Admiral Nelson and the Duke of Wellington.
- Discounted fast-track entrance tickets
- Access to the cathedral floor, crypt, and galleries
- Multimedia guide
- Guided tours and talks (Limited spots. Requires registration on arrival)
Prepare for the activity
St Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London, EC4M 8AD Please exchange your vouchers at the main entrances located at the west end of the cathedral. Voucher holders may use the fast track pre-paid desks if necessary. Wheelchair users should use the wheelchair-accessible entrance located in the south churchyard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
• Normal opening Monday-Saturday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (last admission 4:00 PM)
• Certain special events and services may restrict access to all or part of the cathedral. Please check this before your trip
• Filming and photography is not permitted inside St Paul's Cathedral
• Children must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the galleries
• Dogs are not allowed, with the exception of assistance dogs
• Begin your exploration of the church by picking up a multimedia guide, available in various languages
• No bags or items larger than airline hand baggage may be brought into the cathedral. There is no cloakroom facility. Bags will be searched on entry