Oxford, Stratford & Warwick Castle with Lunch on Boxing Day
- Get a taste of life in the Middle Ages at Medieval Warwick Castle
- Drive through scenic Cotswolds and enjoy the picturesque landscape that unfolds before you
- See Shakespeare’s birthplace, Stratford upon Avon, and gain an insight into the talented writer's childhood
- Explore the historic town of Oxford during an informative walking tour and admire the beauty of this center of academic education
- Sit back and relax as you are transported between destinations in a luxury coach
- Take advantage of the knowledge of your professional and friendly guide, who will bring the English countryside to life for you
- Enjoy a delicious single course lunch in a traditional British pub
Enjoy the opulence of Oxford! Renowned for over 900 years as a centre of academic excellence, follow in the footsteps of its famous students; from Bill Clinton to Lewis Carroll and C.S. Lewis. Uncover the university town of Oxford at a leisurely pace and take in the Bodleian Library and the captivating college courtyards as you explore. Enjoy being guided through charming narrow alleys and ancient squares of the historic town.
Drive through the Cotswolds, and see a charming blend of breathtaking natural beauty, bustling market towns and sleepy villages. The area’s history dates back to the middle ages and it is often called the “Heart of England”.
A market town with a difference! Bask in the birthplace of arguably the world’s greatest writer, William Shakespeare, situated on the outskirts of the Forest of Arden. You will visit the half timbered house where Shakespeare was born and gain a fascinating insight into the great writer’s childhood.
Tantalise your taste buds at a historic pub in Stratford-Upon-Avon and enjoy hearty English food in a traditional Pub setting.
Be part of Britain’s greatest medieval experience. Deep in the heart of Warwick Castle, the ancient Great Hall becomes a hive of activity! Immerse yourself in battle preparations and feel the weight of a medieval sword. Imagine what it was like to be a soldier and try on a battle helmet for size. Visit the spectacular State Rooms and feast your eyes on Victorian party preparations. (Please note that entrance to Warwick Castle Dungeon is not included in this tour).
- Entry to Warwick Castle
- Walking tour of Stratford Upon Avon
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Entry to Shakespeare's birthplace
- Luxury coach
- Professional guide
- Two-course lunch at a historic pub
- Hotel drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
When you get there
• Pick-up service from selected hotels available