London: MBNA Thames Clippers River Roamer & Emirates Airline
- Glide over the River Thames aboard the Emirates Air Line cable car
- Hop on and off the MBNA Thames Clippers boats at leisure
- Get panoramic views of Tower Bridge, the O2 Arena and other landmark attractions
Cruise up and down the River Thames at leisure aboard the panoramic clipper boats, and see the attractions of London from the deck. Escape the crowded tubes and buses to enjoy a journey on the fastest fleet of catamarans on the river. The boats depart every 20 minutes from a number of different locations, including Westminster Pier, Embankment Pier, Greenwich Pier and North Greenwich Pier.
Hop off to explore monuments such as St. Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London, the Cutty Sark and the Houses of Parliament. It is the most perfect way to get through the center of the city, with unbeatable views as a bonus. Your ticket allows you to hop on and off at any pier in the central and eastern zones.
Then, take off on the Emirates Air Line cable car and experience a stunning attraction built for the Olympic Games 2012. Enjoy bird's eye views of the O2 Arena, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and London skyline as you glide above the river.
- Return journey on the Emirates Air Line cable car
- 1-day MBNA Thames Clippers River Roamer ticket (valid from 09:00)
- Food and beverages
- RB6 route westbound (ticket not valid)
When you get there
Board the boat at any of the piers along the Thames Clippers route (central and eastern zone only), including Westminster Pier, Embankment Pier, London Bridge City Pier, Greenwich Pier and North Greenwich Pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶