London: Westminster Walking Tour & Globe Theatre Entry
- See the top 20 sights in Westminster with a fun local guide
- Witness the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Walk the same streets and paths where the British Monarchy have walked for a 1000 years
- Learn about the history of Westminster
- Enter the Globe Theatre and learn about Shakespeare's home playhouse
After your walking tour, head to Shakespeare's world-famous Globe Theatre for a guided tour inside. See the stage where Shakespeare's classic plays were first premiered. Explore the exhibition and learn about the historical context of Shakespeare's work. Get a sense of how it felt to be in the crowd on the night of a debut.
Throughout your tour you will see 20 sites in one day, including: Buckingham Palace, St James Palace, Changing of the Guard, Queen Victoria Fountain, Green Park (Royal park), St James's Park (Royal Park), Admiralty Arch, Pall Mall, Trafalgar Square, Whitehall, The Royal Horse Guard, Horse Guard Parade, Downing Street, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square and the London Eye.
- Entrance ticket to The Globe Theater
- Walking tour of the top 20 sights in Westminster
- Snacks and drinks
When you get there
Morning Tour : 10am. Meeting Point: Ritz Hotel. Meet outside of the Ritz hotel (Address : 155 Piccadilly) next to 2 red telephone boxes & 2 souvenir stands, underneath one of the Ritz signs. The nearest tube station is Green Park Underground station. When you get to Green Park Underground station, take the left hand exit. You will see a set of stairs and a ramp leading out of the station. Take the stairs. You will walk past the Big Bus Company people and in front of you is the Ritz Hotel & the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶