London: West End Historic Pub Experience
- Starting at Piccadilly Circus, you explore London’s most iconic entertainment area including stops at four historic pubs
- See where Jimi Hendrix played his first and last gigs in London
- Drop by the club where Marilyn Monroe and Sir Lawrence Olivier spent time
- Visit Karl Marx’s home and checkout where George Orwell wrote 1984
- Enjoy a drink at John Lennon’s favorite pub and see where the swinging 60’s kicked off in London
At each pub, you'll have the option to buy authentic English Ales and beers, though other options are available including non-alcoholic drinks. See why the West End has been London's entertainment capital for more than 300 years.
- Veteran London tour guide
- Drinks at the pubs
- Tips and other purchases
When you get there
Piccadilly Circus Tube Station. Take any exit and meet beside the statue of the winged, youthful god Eros (London’s most famous meeting point). The guide will be there holding a sign that says “Tour Starts Here”.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• It is also recommended to try some tasty English ales throughout the adventure but there are many different types of drinks (including non-alcoholic) available.
• Please bring photo ID - all participants must be over 18 years.