London: Sightseeing Walking Tour and Visit to Cavalry Museum
- See the top 20 sights in London
- Visit the Household Cavalry Museum
- Witness the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Walk through Westminster and London Bridge to see Big Ben, the London Eye, London Bridge and more
- Learn about London's rich history from your expert guide
Start the tour in the beautiful area of Green Park and then head on to Westminster. Along the way, marvel at the amazing Buckingham Palace, home to The Royal Family, peer into Downing Street, residence of the Prime-minister, and watch the famous Changing of the Guard Ceremony. Journey passed the stunning Westminster Abbey, the historical Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament and then onto London Bridge to visit Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, The Shard, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London.
Next, visit the Household Cavalry Museum and learn everything there is to know about the Horse Guards. If you’re lucky you might even be able to watch one more ceremony of the horses going off-duty!
- Entrance ticket to Household Cavalry Museum
- Walking tour of the top 20 sights in London
- Transport (Oyster card/travel card not included)
- Food/Snacks & drinks
When you get there
Please arrive 10 mins before the experience starts. - We meet outside of the Ritz hotel (Address : 155 Piccadilly) - Next to 2 red telephone boxes & 2 souvenir stands, underneath one of the Ritz signs - Nearest tube station is Green Park Underground station - When you get to Green Park Underground station, take the left hand exit. You will see a set of stairs and a ramp leading out of the station. Take the stairs. - You will walk past the Big Bus Company people and in front of you is the Ritz Hotel & the meeting point! The tour will commence on time : so please do not be late! A few friendly reminders 1. Bring comfy shoes 2. Bring an umbrella, warm coat or sunscreen to withstand the beautiful English weather :) 3. Bring drinks 4. Bring a camera 5. Please arrive 10 mins before we start 6. Use google maps or another app to plan your journey, London is a big busy city and planning in advance really helps :)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Your tour guide will show you where the Household Cavalry Museum is during the walking tour, but will not accompany you