London: SEA LIFE & London Eye Combo Ticket
- Marvel at the magical underwater world at Sea Life London Aquarium
- Enjoy 360° moving views from the London Eye in the heart of the city
- Save 10% with this handy combo ticket
Explore the UK’s largest coral reef in the new Coral Kingdom. Trek through the Rainforest Adventure and get to know the creepy crawlies of the Amazon Rainforest before getting up close with the mesmerising Jellyfish within Ocean Invaders. Learn also about SEA LIFE’s ‘Breed, Rescue and Protect’ conservation program.
Around the corner is the iconic London Eye. Climb aboard one of the world’s largest observation wheels, 135 meters high. Step into your capsule and enjoy the gradual rotation as you look out over the London cityscape.
Get up close to Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace. Watch the hustle and bustle beneath you, and if you choose to go in the evening, see a beautiful sunset over the city, or thousands of lights after dark.
- Admission ticket to SEA LIFE
- Admission ticket to the London Eye
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, South Bank, London SE1 7JA. Your visit date and time is for SEA LIFE. SEA LIFE Entry - Go to the Ticket Holder's Entrance (look out for the picture of the shark) at your booked timeslot and present your e-ticket London Eye Entry – Go to the standard entrance (queue A) 30 mins prior to your booked timeslot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Guests under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or older
• All children under 3 go free but must have a valid ticket