London: Half-Day Top 20 Sights and Tastes Tour
- See Buckingham Palace and the changing of the guard
- Experience London's best sights
- Walk the same streets and paths where the British Monarchy have walked for 1000 years
- Eat the best of British good with a great sample menu
- Spend time with a fun local guide
Start your tour as you head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, where you can watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Head to Westminster, and along the way see sights such as Parliament Square, St James Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament.
Move on to the London Bridge area to see Shakespeare’s Globe, the Shard, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. By this point, you'll have worked up an appetite, so stop for a feast of the best of British foods in one of the UK's most historic pubs. From here, explore Borough market, Europe's favorite food market, a bustling hub of smells and flavors.
- 20+ sights in London
- Fun local guide
- Great British sample food menu with beer
When you get there
Morning tours meet at Green Park underground station, on the side of the road where the Ritz Hotel is. Afternoon tours meet at the Barrow Boy & Banker Pub at the southern end of London Bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶