London: Camden Pub Crawl
- Enjoy free VIP entry to some of Camden's best pubs and clubs
- Get a free shot at every venue visited, as well as discounts on drinks
- Party like a local in London's coolest neighborhood
- Get off the usual tourist trail and discover favorite local drinking dens
- Save money, with free entry to Proud and Koko nightclubs at the weekend
Highlights include Proud, a club and photo gallery set in a 200-year-old horse hospital, where the stables have been turned into drinking booths. You will also go to the Blues Kitchen and Barfly, 2 of London's best live music venues, as well as local favorite The Wheelbarrow.
The fun tours take place every day, ending at Proud from Monday through Thursday. On Fridays the crawl ends in Koko night club, set in a converted theater. You will get free entry as part of your ticket, and can enjoy live bands and DJs until the early hours of the morning.
Join the tour on a Saturday night to see Camden at its most vibrant, and enjoy free entry to Soundtracks at The Monarch, Proud, and Barfly, where the wide range of live music includes rock and pop.
- Guided pub crawl
- Free VIP entry to all venues
- Free shots
- Drinks discounts
Prepare for the activity
You can join the tour at Belushi's, 48-50 Camden High Street NW1 0LT, a 5 minute walk from Camden Town Tube Station, between 19:30 and 21:30 every Monday to Sunday. Turn left out of Camden Town Tube Station and walk down Camden High Street. Belushi's will be on your left. Ask at the bar for the Camden Pub Crawl.Open in Google Maps ⟶