London by Night Open-Top Bus Tour
- Enjoy a panoramic evening tour of London’s most remarkable landmarks
- View iconic buildings, such as Buckingham Palace and Tower Bridge
- See celebrated areas of London, including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus
- Enjoy audio guides in French, German, Spanish, Italian, or Japanese
The sweeping tour by open-top bus encompasses the most distinguished and vibrant areas of the world-renowned capital, including Parliament Square, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, and the financial district of the City.
Enjoy commentary from an English speaking guide as you drive, with audio guides available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese.
Glide past eminent and elegant attractions, such as the renowned London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, the formidable Tower of London, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament, giving you an enchanting illuminated view of one of the world’s greatest cities.
- Open-top bus tour
- Professional guide
- Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation
Prepare for the activity
7:00 PM tour: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH (Victoria) at 7:00 PM and Unit 31, Elizabeth House, York Road, London, SE1 7NJ (Waterloo) at 7:05 PM. On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays this tour departs from the Waterloo location only. 8:00 PM tour: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH at 8:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You cannot hop on or off this tour
• During summer months this tour will operate mainly in daylight
You might also like...
Product ID: 347