London: Banqueting House Entrance Ticket
- Discover real life drama of Charles I
- Marvel at the spectacular paintings while listening to an audio guide
- Experience royal drama and splendor
- Learn about the Banqueting House with an included history talk
The Banqueting House is probably most famous for one real life drama, the execution of Charles I which took place in 1649. One of Charles’s last sights as he walked through the Banqueting House to his death was the magnificent ceiling paintings by Peter Paul Rubens painted between 1630 - 4. These nine ceiling paintings are unique and unlike most Ruben paintings are in their original location and not in art galleries around the world.
Enjoy a hidden history talk, with a range of short talks daily at 11:30 AM with the palace experts.
- Admission to the Banqueting House
- Audio guide
- History talk
Prepare for the activity
You might also like...
Product ID: 149699