London: See 30+ Top Sights and Eat 8 British Foods Tour
- See Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard
- Walk the same streets and paths where the British Monarchy have walked for 1000 years
- Try fish and chips, scotch eggs, beer, and other traditional British foods
- See 30+ of London's top sights
- Be led by a fun and local guide
Start your tour as you head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, where you can watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday during the winter months). You will then head to Westminster, and along the way see sights such as Parliament Square, St. James Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben (sadly covered up at the moment) and the Houses of Parliament.
You will then move on to the London Bridge area to see Shakespeare’s Globe, the Shard, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. By this point, you'll have worked up an appetite, so you will be invited to stop for a feast of the best of British foods in one of the UK's most historic pubs. From here you will explore Borough market, Europe's favorite food market, and a bustling hub of smells and flavors. You will sample fish and chips, pie and mash, English beer and also taste a world famous doughnut!
- Over 30 sights in London
- Fun local guide
- Sampling of great British food
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside of the Ritz hotel, next to two red telephone boxes and two souvenir stands, underneath one of the Ritz signs. The nearest tube station is Green Park Underground station. Take the left hand exit and head up the stairs.Open in Google Maps ⟶