London: East End Food Tour
- Taste London’s best bacon sandwich at St. John Bread & Wine
- Savor the fish and chips at Poppies
- Discover the wonderful world of English cheeses at Androuet
The small-group food tour is led by a local guide who will make sure you are well fed, and will also provide insights into the East End’s traditions and culture. Enjoy tastings of 8 different foods as you explore the area.
Discover Roman burial grounds, Georgian-style mansions dating from the days of the silk trade, hidden synagogues and some of the world’s most vibrant street art.
- 8 different food tastings
- English-speaking guide
- Food Lover's Guide (with insider tips and details)
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
Prepare for the activity
Between 109 and 111A Commercial St, London, Old Spitalfields Market, London E1 6BG. Between these 2 shop fronts you will find an entrance into the Old Spitalfields Market. Please walk into the market, the gate is called the Huguenots gate. Directly ahead, as you walk through the entrance, you will find a seating area on the left. The guide will be waiting for you at one of the tables, with the Eating Europe/ Eating London logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶