Jack the Ripper Walking Tour of London
- Follow in the footsteps of one of London's most notorious serial killers, Jack the Ripper
- Visit locations in the East End of London where Jack the Ripper commited his terrible crimes
- Learn about one of the world's most enduring unsolved murder mysteries
- See London from an alternative perspective
- Hear about Jack the Ripper's terrible crimes in the locations where they were committed
Ripperologists and amateur sleuths are to this day still trying to work out the identity of a man they called Jack the Ripper. This fascinating 90-minute Jack the Ripper walking tour will follow the trail left by the serial killer who once reigned supreme in the area of Whitechapel.
You will begin at Trader’s Gate, before continuing down Aldgate High Street to Mitre Square, infamous as the place where Jack the Ripper claimed not one, but 2 victims. Moving on, you will arrive at Goulston Street, arguably the location of the most vital clue to potentially solving the case of Jack the Ripper may be found. Traverse Commerical Street before arriving at Hanbury Street, where the body of horrifically mutilated Anne Chapman was discovered.
The notorious Jack the Ripper’s Whitechapel murders are as controversial and unfathomable to many in the modern age as they were in the Victorian era. Jack the Ripper eluded identification in his age, and continues to do so. You will explore who Jack the Ripper might have been, and come closer to separating the facts from the myths behind the legend on this unforgettable walking tour.
- Guided tour
- Food and beverages
- Admission to the attractions
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Trader's Gate Souvenir Shop, 35 Tower Hill, London EC3. To get there, exit Tower Hill Station and walk down the steps on the right. The departure point is located at the bottom of the steps on the right hand side. Nearest Underground: Tower Hill Station (District and Circle line).Open in Google Maps ⟶