Jack The Ripper Tour in London's East End
- Walk the same streets as the Ripper’s victims, and explore the dark passages and alleys that they would still recognise today
- Visit the actual murder sites of Jack's victims, as well as others who were also thought to be murdered at the hands of the Ripper
- Learn about the clues and non clues of Goulston Street
- See documentary evidence of the murders with the aid of still photos and letters
- Be terrified by tales of the hideous crimes of Jack the Ripper from your expert guide
The discovery of a body set in motion one of the most famous man-hunts in London’s criminal history. For over 120 years Ripperologists and amateur sleuths have been trying and failing to discover the identity of the man known as Jack the Ripper.
Throughout the tour you will explore the historical background of the Whitechapel murders and their passing into a genre almost in their own right. Examine how public perception of these gruesome but gripping crimes has been shaped, and compare it to the reality of 1888 as you go to the actual sites of the murders.
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at street level just Outside exit 1 of Aldgate East tube station (located directly outside Aldgate Tower at the Junction of Whitechapel High Street and Leman Street. E1 8FA).Open in Google Maps ⟶