Isle of Wight Day Trip from London
- Spend the day on the Isle of Wight
- See Godshill, where attractions include thatched cottages and a scale model village
- Go to the seaside village of Shanklin and discover 2 sandy beaches
Visit some of the island's beautiful villages, including Godshill, home to some lovely thatched cottages and a model village. Go to the seaside village of Shanklin, where attractions include 2 sandy beaches and the wooded coastal ravine of the Shanklin Chine.
Benefit from plenty of free time to explore at your leisure. Spend the rest of the day exploring the island's many charms before you return to the mainland by ferry and drive back to London by coach.
- Transportation by luxury coach
- Return ferry crossings
- Free time to explore the Isle of Wight
- Tour manager
- Food and drinks
When you get there
Earl's Court at 7.30 AM, opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road Exit). Please wait at Bus Stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre, Postcode as a guideline for directions: SW5 9TBOpen in Google Maps ⟶