Grand London Half-Day Bicycle Tour
- See Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- Visit Buckingham Palace and watch the Changing of the Guard
- Explore the hidden back streets of Westminster
- Take in the 'Bansky' legal street art tunnel
- Grab a snack at Covent Garden and watch the world class street entertainers
You’ll cycle at a comfortable pace along riverside pathways, dedicated bike lanes, and park routes, ensuring your complete safety at all times. The tour stops at major highlights, such as the London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace.
Other places of interest that you’ll see include Admiralty Arch, Trafalgar Square, Chinatown, Covent Garden, and St. Paul's Cathedral.
You’ll also learn about amusing and unusual elements of this great city, such as the world’s smallest police station and an ancient Egyptian tower that has survived for 3,000 years. You’ll hear about the historic struggle between the town planners and the milkmaids at St. James Park, and discover the church that inspired the wedding cake!
There will be time for a break at Covent Garden to watch the street entertainers and visit the best muffin shop in London.
- Use of a bicycle
- Use of safety helmet and reflective vests
- Bicycle lights (for winter months)
- Food and drinks
When you get there
Waterloo Train Station outside the entrance to platforms 1 and 2, in front of a store named ‘Whistle Stop’. Your guide will be waiting for you here. Please note, Waterloo Train Station is above the underground station so if you arrive into the underground station you must go up the escalators into the main station. If you are running late, or you need directions, please use the number provided.Open in Google Maps ⟶