Gatwick Express: 1-Way or Return London Train Ticket
- Save money and time on the Gatwick Express
- Choose a 1-way or round-trip ticket between Gatwick Airport and London Victoria Station
- Travel by fast train to central London
Traveling between central London and Gatwick Airport by taxi or minicab can take 1 hour and 15 minutes, and traffic is unpredictable. The cost of a taxi is not cheap, and car parking at Gatwick Airport for any length of time adds up quickly.
Gatwick Express arrives in and departs from the South Terminal. Transferring between terminals at Gatwick is easy. The inter-terminal transit shuttle service operates 24 hours a day between North and South terminals and takes just 2 minutes.
London Victoria is at the heart of the city, and well connected to other travel links. With the Victoria, District, and Circle lines, getting around central London is easy from London Victoria station. Victoria bus station is next door, and it’s just a short walk to the National Express coach station.
- 1-day ticket
- Booking fee
Prepare for the activity
London Gatwick Airport rail station is located in the heart of the South Terminal. Redeem your unique reference number, shown at the top right of your voucher, at any of the kiosks at Gatwick Airport train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Some Gatwick Express services may vary due to improvement works, especially on Sundays, so please take time to check the improvement works before you travel
• If you book a return ticket, your return journey must be made within one month of your arrival
• Note that when booking through GetYourGuide you are not eligible for any railcard discounts