Gatwick Airport to Central London Bus Transfer
- Continue your journey after you land at Gatwick with a hassle-free transfer service to London
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride in comfortable leather seats
- See some of the capital's sights as you drive through the city
Upon arrival at the airport exchange your GetYourGuide voucher at one of the many retail desks. You'll be booked onto the next available transfer service, and with services running 24/7 and departing roughly every 15 minutes, you'll find yourself in the capital in no time at all.
High specification coaches will take you directly from the airport door to central London. Sit back and relax in leather seats with headrests, seat-back tables, ample leg room, toilets, air conditioning and power sockets; with selected services also having on-board Wi-Fi.
Following an extensive amendment to the timetable from the 18th March, there is a reduction in the frequency of all Airport services and will no longer be serving the following stops. As such please ensure that you check the website before traveling for the latest service updates. Please be assured that your ticket will be valid from your nearest stop.
• Kings Cross - nearest available stop is Liverpool Street
• Farringdon - nearest available stop is Liverpool Street
• South Hackney - nearest available stop is Stratford
• Waterloo - nearest available stop in London Victoria
• Southwark - nearest available stop is London Victoria
• Portman Square - nearest available stop is Marble Arch
- Bus transfer ticket
Prepare for the activity
• Transfers take approximately 1 hour 20 minutes
• Relax in reclining leather seats with headrests, seat-back tables, ample leg room, and toilets
• Most airport transfer buses have air conditioning and power sockets, and some have WiFi
• Generous luggage allowance of 2 medium-sized suitcases (up to 20kg each) plus 1 small piece of hand luggage per person
• Return vouchers are valid for up to 3 months
• You must exchange your voucher for a ticket at the National Express desk within Gatwick airport. This will ensure you have a seat on the next available coach
• You can communicate your desired return date directly at one of the National Express retail desks in the airport once you exchange your voucher
• Please ensure you have your passport as you may need to present this to the National Express staff at the airport