Full-Day Paris & Versailles Tour from London by Eurostar
- See Paris in a day, direct from London
- Take a guided tour of the major highlights of Paris
- Go to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower for panoramic city views
- Visit the Palace of Versailles
- Upgrade to Standard Premier for breakfast, light meal, and refreshments served at your train seat
Sit back and relax on the comfortable journey. On arrival at Gare du Nord station, you will be met by a guide who will sweep you away on a panoramic tour of the world’s most romantic city. Look out for Parisian gems, such as the Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, and Trocadero, all from the comfort of your coach seat.
A major highlight will be a visit to the Eiffel Tower, as symbolic of Paris as croissants at pavement cafés. The tower stands at a whopping 1,063 feet high, so get your camera ready to take advantage of the breathtaking views from its lofty second floor.
Depart the city for the short trip to the Palace of Versailles. Here you can wander through the Great Royal Apartments, Hall of Mirrors, and Queen’s Apartments. The audio-guided tour also includes a visit to the magnificent gardens, except during The Musical Fountain Display on Saturdays and Public Holidays.
After a thrilling day exploring the City of Lights and the magnificent Palace, your guide will escort you back to Gare du Nord for your return train journey in the evening.
- Reserved seats on the Eurostar
- Guide for the Paris portion of the tour
- Admission fees for the Eiffel Tower and Palace of Versailles
- Free map of Paris
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
When you get there
Meet your tour representative at the group welcome desk in St Pancras International Station at 05:45 (05:30 on Saturdays), where you’ll receive a welcome pack in exchange for your voucher. Please note, from April 1 2017, the meeting time will be 06:00 (05:30 on Saturdays)Open in Google Maps ⟶