From London: Seven Sisters and South Downs Full-Day Tour
- See the stunning Seven Sisters white cliffs
- Enjoy amazing views from Devil's Dyke and hear the legend of its name
- Discover the Neolithic carving at the Longman of Wilmington
Continue along country lanes to Seven Sisters Country Park to see the Neolithic carving of the Longman of Wilmington. Go for a walk to Beachy Head and take stunning photos of the white cliffs before traveling to Birling Gap to look at the dramatic coastal erosion and to get your first glimpse of the Seven Sisters cliffs.
Stop at Seaford Head to enjoy an iconic view of the Seven Sisters, and walk to the coastguard cottages to appreciate the area's beauty in full. Go for a stroll in Rudyard Kipling's gardens in Rottingdean, and then get some free time in Brighton or catch the train back to London straight away.
- Round-trip train tickets from London to Brighton
- Transportation by 16-seat minibus
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Inside London Bridge Train Station, Outside the main Ticket Office. Go to the lower concourse and find the main ticket office in the centre of the station at the bottom of the escalators. The ticket office has seating outside and your guide will meet you here.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The stop at Seaford Head includes a 40-minute walk along country paths