From London: Small-Group Stonehenge, Bath, & Lacock Day Tour
- Marvel at Stonehenge and learn about it at the site exhibition
- Drive around Bath with free time to explore the World Heritage City
- Explore the historic village of Lacock, one of the best preserved villages in Britain
- Benefit from admission to Stonehenge included with a skip-the-line ticket
- Enjoy a small group tour in a 16 seat air-conditioned mini-coach
You will continue on to the 13th Century village of Lacock, which is one of the most picture perfect villages in England. It’s so beautiful, in fact, that it has featured in numerous television shows and films over the years, lending its scenic charm to the likes of Pride and Prejudice, Emma, and even the Harry Potter movies. Arriving in Lacock feels like stepping back in time, and exploring this village is a delight.
You will continue to Bath for a driving tour and 2.5 hours to explore the city. Bath is a city of astonishing beauty. It is famed for it's Georgian architecture and vibrant atmosphere.
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Driving tour of Bath
- Air-Conditioned Mini-Coach
- Small group for more personal tour
- Visit to historic village of Lacock
- Food and drinks
- Children under 10 years
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside Noura Restaurant at 16 Hobart Place SW1W 0HH (10 mins walk from Victoria station, cross the street at the Shakespeare pub, and walk via Grovesnor Gardens.,16 Hobart Place is opposite 2 Grovesnor Gardens).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour travels in a small group 16 seater mini-coach
• The smaller vehicle is comfortable, but more compact than regular tour buses
You might also like...
Product ID: 234277