From London: Half-Day Stonehenge Tour with Admission Ticket
- Marvel at the world-famous Stonehenge Stone Circle
- Explore the monument and exhibition with a skip-the-line ticket
- Take in panoramic views of the English countryside
Depart London at 7:30 AM to be some of the first visitors that arrive at the site. Learn about the history of this monument from your driver/guide, and take advantage of the audio-guides available upon arrival.
Situated on Salisbury Plain in the Wiltshire countryside, Stonehenge is said to have been constructed more than 5,000 years ago. Enjoy the views of the surrounding plain, visit the monument, and explore the exhibition for approximately 2 hours. Head back to Central London for around 1:30 PM, so you’ll have time to sightsee for the rest of the day.
- Admission to Stonehenge Monument & Exhibition
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Audio-guide at Stonehenge
- Food and drinks
When you get there
Meet outside Noura Restaurant at 16 Hobart Place SW1W 0HH. (10 mins walk from Victoria station, cross the street at the Shakespeare pub, and walk via Grovesnor Gardens. 16 Hobart Place is opposite 2 Grovesnor Gardens.)Open in Google Maps ⟶