From London: Full-Day Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour
- See inside Windsor Castle and discover the main home of the Royal Family
- Get up close to the ancient stone circle at Stonehenge with an interactive audio guide
- Walk through the city of Oxford and learn about the many scholars and writers it inspired
- Enjoy full commentary from your professional guide and personal audio headset
London Victoria Station
London Victoria Station
Start your day at Windsor Castle, one of the official residences of HM Queen Elizabeth II. Visit the magnificent State Apartments still used for state occasions and royal receptions. Take some time to explore the castle grounds and the 14th century St. George's Chapel, where you can admire one of the most beautiful examples of medieval church architecture in England.
Next, go to the standing stones of Stonehenge, still clouded in mystery as an amazing feat of human engineering. Explore the prehistoric stone circle and learn about the theories around its construction.
Continue to the university city of Oxford, known as "The City of Dreaming Spires." A seat of learning since 1249, it's an idyllic location to explore on a fascinating walking tour.
- Entry to Windsor Castle with audio guide available in 9 languages (not included in flexible ticket)
- Entry to Stonehenge with interactive audio guide, subject to availability (not included in flexible ticket)
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Return transportation from and to Victoria Coach Station, London
- Personal audio headset to ensure you never miss a word of the guide's commentary
Prepare for the activity
• Please note, the Japanese tours take place on Mondays only
• Please note that audioguides at Stonehenge are subject to availability and it suggested to download the "Stonehenge audio tour"-app for your convenience ahead of time
• As a working royal palace, the castle is used frequently by the Queen for state ceremonies and official entertaining. Therefore, opening arrangements may change with no notice
• St George's Chapel at Windsor is closed to visitors on Sundays
• Please note that the order in which the attractions are visited may vary seasonally or for operational reasons
• Travel time back to London (approximately 2 hours) can vary with traffic congestion an unknown variable. Please be mindful of this when making post-trip arrangements