From London: Full-Day Oxford, Stratford & Cotswolds
- Walk through the historical heart of Oxford and of its university on a guided tour
- Enter one of the university’s oldest colleges and see the Sheldonian Theatre, the Radcliffe Camera and the Bodleian Library
- Drive through the most picturesque countryside in England with rolling hills and the prettiest villages
- Visit the birthplace of William Shakespeare and Winston Churchill
Then, make your way to the enchanting market town of Stratford-upon-Avon. It conserves a rich arquitectural heritage especially of the Elizabethan era, with dramatic black and white timber buildings from the 16th and 17th centuries. Pass the same original house where William Shakespeare was born. During your free time, you can either choose to enter this house or visit Shakespeare's tomb. Hear the stories of Shakespeare, see the places where he and his family lived and worked and feel the atmosphere which is essentially English, essentially Shakespearean.
Drive through the Cotswolds, a landscape of smooth hills and scattered villages. En route, pass through Woodstock and Blenheim Palace, the home of the Dukes of Marlborough, where the country's most famous Prime Minister in history, Winston Churchill, was born.
- Entrances in Oxford
- Transport by coach
- Guide exclusively in Spanish
When you get there
Pickup at 8:00 AM Royal National, 38-51 Bedford Way, Bloomsbury, London WC1H 0DG, 8:15 AM Melia White House Albany St, London NW1 3UP, 8:30 AM Amba Marble Arch Bryanston St, Marylebone, London W1H 7EH, 8:40 AM Corus Hyde Park 1 Lancaster Gate, London W2 3LGOpen in Google Maps ⟶