From London: Full-Day Tour to Oxford and Cambridge
- Explore the "City of Dreaming Spires" on a walking tour of Oxford
- Climb the tower of the Church of St. Mary the Great in Cambridge
- See the dining room used in the Harry Potter movies at Christ Church college in Oxford
Choose to go to Christ Church college to see the dining hall used in the Harry Potter movies for the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Then, move on to Cambridge for the chance to climb the tower of the Church of St. Mary the Great for panoramic views of the city.
Use your free time to explore on your own or punt down the River Cam. Browse the interesting shops and much more.
- Return coach travel from central London
- Walking tour of Oxford and some free time
- Walking tour of Cambridge and some free time
- Entrance to the tower of St. Mary the Great in Cambridge
- Tour manager
- Food and drinks
When you get there
Opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road Exit) at 8:30 am. Please wait at Bus Stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre. Postcode as a guideline for directions is SW5 9TB.Open in Google Maps ⟶