London: 2.5-Hour East End Pub Tour
- Visit some of the most historic pubs in the East End
- Find out why the East End pub scene is thriving
- Enjoy 4 half pints of beer throughout the tour
- Get discounts to a favorite Brick Lane curry house at the end of the night
- See local street art
Join a dedicated drinking guide, and get off the beaten track for an insider’s view of this unique culture in one of the city’s most vibrant areas. Stop off for a drink in some of the local “boozers” (pubs), as you follow in the footsteps of East London's famous and infamous residents. Every pub is unique and at the heart of a community with a story to tell.
Sadly, more than 10 pubs close every week in the UK. However, the East End pub scene is bucking that trend. Discover why they remain so popular to people from all walks of life. Get an insight into the lives of East Londoners, past and present.
Held every Saturday from 15:00, you will stop at 4 pubs as they fill up for the night. And as an added bonus, at the end of every tour get an exclusive discount at a favorite Brick Lane curry house.
- Beer tasters in each pub (4 drinks)
- Discount to a Brick Lane curry restaurant
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide outside Dirty Dicks pub, 202 Bishopsgate. Exit Liverpool Street Station onto Bishopsgate. Cross over the road and walk left for 50 meters. Dirty Dicks is on your left. Your guide will be holding a pink folder.Open in Google Maps ⟶