Stonehenge, Windsor, and Bath: Day Trip from London
- Visit Windsor Castle and walk through the cobblestone streets to see other historical buildings
- See the mysterious Stonehenge and ponder what its purpose might have been
- Walk through the Roman Baths and have a drink at the Pump Room
After leaving in the morning you will drive to Windsor, a place awash with natural beauty. Discover the 17th century historical monuments which line its cobbled streets, such as taking advantage of the option to visit the home of Queen Elizabeth II and enjoy a through-the-keyhole experience of the world’s largest and oldest castle.
Then make your way to Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation.
Continue on to Bath. Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated as an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Finally, visit the famous Roman baths that give the city its name.
- Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge, and Bath
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets (they can be purchased on the spot or before departure)
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
When you get there
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH. Please check-in at 08:00 for departure at 08:30. From 1st April 2019 check-in will be at 7:30 AM for departure at 8:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• On 18th May 2019, Windsor Castle will be closed. On 21st April 2019, Windsor Castle will not open until 1:00 PM