Day Trip to Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- Explore the mysteries of the ancient stone circle at Stonehenge
- Visit the well-preserved Roman Baths of the city of Bath
- Get some free time for lunch and to explore Bath at your own pace
Upon arrival, get approximately 90 minutes to explore the site (entrance included) and marvel at the circle of menhirs whose astronomical significance is still being explored. Form your own opinion about the meaning of the site, or just enjoy the views of the surrounding countryside.
Continue your journey to the historic city of Bath, and get dropped off in the city center to walk with your tour manager to the Roman Baths (entrance included). From here, you will be free to explore the city at your own pace. Grab some lunch (not included) in one of the many restaurants or pubs, and take a stroll around the Georgian buildings of the picturesque city center.
Depart Bath at approximately 16:30 and journey back to London for an estimated arrival time of 20:00. Benefit from the services of a tour manager throughout the day, who will provide you with detailed timings and other practical information.
- Transportation by luxury coach
- Entrance to Stonehenge and audio guide
- Visit and free time in the city of Bath
- Entrance to the Roman Baths
- Services of a tour manager
- Food and drinks
When you get there
Opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road Exit) at 09:00am. Please wait at Bus Stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre, Postcode as a guideline for directions: SW5 9TBOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• On rare occasions, this tour may run in reverse with a visit to Bath followed by Stonehenge in the afternoon. It is not possible to predict if this will happen in advance, as it is usually due to operational or traffic problems on the day. You will still have the same time at the attractions