Blenheim Palace, Downton Abbey Village & the Cotswolds
- Visit Blenheim Palace State Rooms and walk through the magnificent gardens
- Embark on a panoramic tour of the enchanting Cotswolds
- Discover two Cotswolds villages including Bampton, the Downton Abbey village
- Travel by first-class luxury motor-coach and enjoy the services of a professional guide
Blenheim Palace is a masterpiece of English Baroque architecture and the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. The stunning State Rooms are brimming with priceless works of art and magnificent tapestries. The Palace is still inhabited today by the Duke of Marlborough. The Gardens are set in over 754 hectares of land with an exquisite water garden.
In the Cotswolds you'll visit one the areas most beautiful villages, Bourton-on-the-Water. This is a must-see village, referred to as the 'Venice of the Cotswolds' due to the number of attractive bridges that cross the gently-flowing river at its center.
Downton Abbey Village
Visit the village of Bampton; the film setting for many of the famous landmarks featured within the popular Downton Abbey TV series. See the buildings that played the part of the home of Isobel Crawley, the Downton Cottage Hospital, the church and also the location for two fictional local pubs, The Grantham Arms and The Dog & Duck.
- Visit to Blenheim Palace State Rooms and walk through the magnificent Gardens (if option selected)
- Panoramic tour of the enchanting Cotswolds
- Visit to the village of Bampton, the Downton Abbey village
- Personal audio headset on walking sections
- Food and drink
When you get there
• Please note this tour does not visit Highclere Castle