Emirates Stadium Tour
- Hear from Arsenal stars about their experiences on your audio-guided tour of Emirates Stadium
- Visit the home changing room, walk down the players’ tunnel, and sit in the dugout
- Learn about the history of Arsenal Football Club and the club’s beginnings at the Arsenal Museum
- Enjoy free entry to the Arsenal Museum, a free Arsenal branded headphones, and a free personalized tour certificate
Looking for somewhere to grab a bite to eat after your tour? Why not visit Chapman’s (located outside the Armoury Store), serving a wide selection of food and drinks including teas and coffees, sandwiches, paninis, wraps and much more.
Visit the Arsenal Museum, founded in 1886, Arsenal has a wonderful history from the club’s time at Woolwich, Highbury and Emirates Stadium. The newly refurbished museum offers visitors the chance to take in a number of exciting exhibits.
Many of the items on display were kindly donated by former players who hold a special place in Arsenal’s history. Highlights include Jens Lehmann’s goalkeeper gloves that he wore for every league match of the unbeaten ‘Invincibles’ season in 2003/04, Michael Thomas’ boots from Anfield ’89 and Charlie George’s FA Cup Final shirt from 1971.
The museum also features two impressive video theaters and twenty major displays based on Arsenal’s proud history. New for 2018, is the Audio guide handsets – Fully interactive touch screen handsets with larger viewing screens; Shirt Cam – Reveal player stats and highlights of their best moments; Tour Cam – Bring your tour to life with interactive access to never-before seen footage.
- Stadium tour
- Museum admission
- Free Arsenal branded headphones for every visitor
- Free tour certificate for every visitor
Prepare for the activity
• Tours are open daily (closed on matchdays). On dates with a European evening fixture, this activity has a 45 minute duration and it is offered in English only.
• Self-guided tours do not operate on home match days or the day before a European home fixture.
• Hours: Monday - Friday: 10 AM-5 PM, last entry 4 PM, Saturday: 9:30 AM-6 PM, last entry 5 PM. Sunday: 10 AM-4 PM, last entry 3 PM.
• Until July 28, 2019, areas of the tour route will be subject to change or closure due to stadium refurbishment.