Tiu Kelep and Sendang Gile Waterfall Trekking Tour
Pickup includedYour hotel in Senggigi or Mataram
- Visit the 2 majestic Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep waterfalls near the foot of Mount Rinjani
- Follow your informative guide through the jungle
- Stop at the waterfalls and enjoy a break to go swimming
- Visit the traditional village of Senaru and learn about the locals living there
- Stroll past the spectacular views of the rice terraces
Drive up through the mountains to begin the hike to the first waterfall. This hike is quite brief and is down a beautiful and easy trail that leads to the Sendang Gile Waterfall. Admire its beauty and take photos to capture your memories.
After a short break, venture on to the Tiu Kelep Waterfall. This 45-minute journey involves climbing up a flight of stairs, crossing a bridge and following a dirt path through a lush forest and across running streams. Feel safe as your guide helps you throughout the trek until you reach the beautiful Tiu Kelep Waterfall. Here, take a break and go swimming.
Trek back to the starting point to be taken to the Senaru Village, a traditional village where mountain tribal life and the civilization of past centuries still exist. After spending some time there, head back to your hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver and guide
- Entrance fee
- Parking fees
- Mineral water
- Hotel pick-up and drop off for hotels not in Senggigi and Mataram