Chenonceau Castle Admission ticket
- Enjoy access to Chenonceau Castle to discover its original design and decoration
- Admire sumptuous gardens and flowers
- Learn more about the castle's history
The castle is located near the small village of Chenonceaux in the Indre-et-Loire department. Chenonceau castle, also known as the Chateau des Dames, is famous for the great heroines who lived there, such as Diane de Poitiers and Catherine de Medicis, and for the beauty of its Renaissance gardens.
Chenonceau castle was also used as a military hospital during the First World War. Discover the rich history of this incredible fortress.
- Access to Chenonceau castle, gardens, Dômes Gallery and Carriage Gallery
- Audio Guide if option selected