Svolvær: Lofoten Islands Sightseeing by Boat
- Enjoy sighseeing of norwegian villages, fauna and flora, and fjords
- Make use of the possibility to hop on and hop off again
- Travel with a knowledgeable English-speaking guide
Following that, you will sail from Svolvær at 11:00AM, before arriving in Henningsvær at around 11:30AM. You will later depart Henningsvær 11:45AM to head to your next stop, Balstad. The final stop before you begin your return journey will be Reine at 3:00PM. There you will have a full hour during which you can have a look around, before returning at 4:00PM.
On the way back you will experience the same route and stops, so you can choose to stay behind anywhere and still get back home in the afternoon. You will be back in Svolvær at around 6:30PM.
- Transportation, life jacket, hot drinks, biscuits, winter warm suit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Your boat will be waiting for you. It is a big catamaran called Aurora Explorer, painted white and black. Please be sure to arrive minimum 15 minutes before your activity starts to avoid delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶