Victoria Falls: Whitewater Rafting Experience
Pick-up serviceComplimentary bus transfers are provided within Victoria Falls Town from 6:30 to 7:00 AM.
- Speed through the top-rated rapids in the world
- Take on "The Gnashing Jaws of Death" and "Oblivion"
- Enjoy lunch and a cold beer at the end of the trip
Begin your adrenaline rush in the boiling pot directly below the Victoria Falls and hammer your way through infamous rapids, whose names were conjured to instill fear and trepidation into would-be rafters: “The Overland Truck-Eater”, “The Mother”, “Gnashing Jaws of Death” and the final biggy of the day, “Oblivion”. Experienced guides will steer you on an unforgettable ride through the formidable rapids of the mighty Zambezi.
Lunch, cold beers and soft drinks are served at the end of the trip at the top of the gorge. The rafting is done in 8-man inflatable rafts captained by an experienced qualified river guide who is trained in first aid. So don't miss the greatest one-day whitewater rafting experience in the world!
- Lunch, cold beers and soft drinks
- Bus transfers to and from Victoria Falls Town
- National Park fees ($10 USD per person)
- Videos and photos (available for viewing and purchase)
Prepare for the activity
• A reasonable level of fitness is required to participate in whitewater rafting and the hike out of the gorge.
• You are going to get wet so please wear suitable clothing and footwear.