Chobe National Park: Day Trip with River Cruise
Pickup includedThe tour departs from Livingstone where guests are picked up from their lodge or hotel.
- Take a relaxing cruise on the Chobe river to see water wildlife
- See elephants, lions, antelopes, zebras and other wild animals on the Chobe National Park safari
- Savour a tasty buffet lunch in a restaurant on the river bank
Victoria Falls Town
Chobe River (boat cruise)
Chobe National Park (game drive)
The tour departs from Livingstone, where you’ll be picked up from your lodge or hotel for a transfer to the border. Your Botswanan guide will meet you after immigration procedures and take you first to the cruise on the Chobe River. This breathtaking river is famous for its rich elephant and lion population, so keep your eyes peeled to spot the wildlife in the water and along the banks. Enjoy a fresh buffet lunch with several options at a beautiful lodge situated on the riverbank.
Then, switch to a game drive in the National Park. Your open-sided vehicle will allow you to see 360-degrees around you and at great distances over the safari, which is populated with elephants, Cape buffalo, lions, antelopes, and more. Refreshments will be served throughout the tour to keep you cool. After a full day of experiencing the beauty of African nature, you’ll be dropped off back at your accommodations.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Livingstone area
- Lunch, drinks, and mineral water
- Guiding and park fees
- Visa arrangements or costs
- Children under 4 years
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Visa, if required