Liverpool: British Music Experience Ticket
- Visit the UK's national museum of popular music at the British Music Experience
- See an unrivalled collection of over 600 iconic artifacts, including original hand-written lyrics
- Dance through the decades and play iconic tunes that shaped Britain’s cultural history
There are outfits worn by artists from Freddie Mercury and Dusty Springfield, to the Spice Girls, Adam Ant and X-Factor finalists and musical instruments played by some of the world’s most renowned artists from Noel Gallagher to the Sex Pistols. See over 600 artifacts, such as hand written song lyrics from Adele, the original statues from the Brits and the Apple Corp front door from Saville Row.
You can also get involved. Learn a musical instrument with the best music equipment available, from drum kits to keyboards. Teenagers will love to try their hand at being a rock star by testing the vocal booth and smaller children can enjoy the show and dance the decades in the dance pop routines studio!
After the main event browse an exclusive range of gifts, clothing, books and memorabilia from the shop and you can rest those dancing feet with a selection of delicious snacks and meals in the Star Café.
- British Music Experience Ticket
- Audio guide available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Mandarin, and Polish (purchasable on arrival, subject to availability)