Liverpool: The Beatles Story Ticket
- Learn the story of the Beatles and how they achieved worldwide fame
- Go behind the scenes at the famous Abbey Road Studios
- Take an underwater trip on the Yellow Submarine
- Hang out at the Casbah Coffee Club
- See a stunning replica of the Cavern Club
Replicas of the Casbah, Mathew Street and The Cavern authentically capture the early 60s, allowing you to experience firsthand the very places that helped make The Beatles the biggest band in the world.
Hear the story unfold through our ‘Living History’ audio guides available in 11 different languages (English, Brazilian-Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Polish, Russian and Spanish). Let all this take you down to the Beatles Story.
In 2018, The Beatles Story celebrates 50 years since The Beatles travelled to India with the launch of a special exhibition. ‘Beatles In India’ looks at this key period in time with new memorabilia, imagery and personal accounts from people who were there with them.
- Entrance ticket
- Multimedia guides, available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Polish, Russian, Korean, Cantonese and Brazilian Portuguese
- The Beatles in India Special Exhibition
Prepare for the activity
The Beatles Story is located on the Liverpool Waterfront on the Albert Dock which is a short walk from Liverpool city centre, through the impressive Liverpool One shopping centre and picturesque Chavasse Park. We are located opposite the Big Wheel across from the Echo Arena and are easily accessible on foot, by public transport, and by car.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Last admission is one hour before closing time
• The full Beatles Story experience can take anything from 1-3 hours. However, the average visitor takes approximately 90 minutes. Please allow some time at the end of your visit to relax in our Fab4 Cafe, and to explore the Fab4 Store (both sites contain a Fab4 Cafe and Fab4 Store)
• Please note, the exhibitions are self-guided and therefore may run at any time