Official Peaky Blinders Full-Day Tour with Arley Hall
- Join a guided tour of the country house used as Tommy's paradise where numerous scenes including the dramatic ending of Series 3 took place
- Visit the street used as the family home of the Shelby's, which also stood in as Little Italy and Watery Lane, where the king’s image was burned
- Take a picture outside the home of Polly and see where Tommy was nearly beaten to death by Father Hughes' henchmen
- See the home of Field Marshall Russell targeted by the Shelby's with a letter bomb
Liverpool was chosen to be the main setting for this hugely popular BBC series due to its well preserved Victorian industrial architecture and being a film friendly city. You'll be able to explore film locations both within the city of Liverpool and further afield. Fans will have the opportunity to see the settings up close, and hear anecdotes about the making of all three series of the show.
On this 8-hour guided mini coach tour starting in central Liverpool, you will delve into the history of the real Peaky Blinders, learn about Liverpool and the surrounding areas including the Wirrall, and explore Tommy’s stately home from series three. You will visit more than 10 locations which featured numerous scenes in the show, and may be surprised to find how many seemingly different scenes were filmed in the same place.
- Professional guide
- Transport in a mini coach
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early at your meeting point, as the tour will leave promptly. The meeting point is just outside St. George's Hall at the top of the steps opposite the Empire Theatre and next to the Earl of Beaconsfield Statue where you will see your guide waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶