Liverpool: Magical Beatles Museum & Beatles Walking Tour
- Marvel at the world’s most authentic Beatles museum
- Admire 300 original items of memorabilia on display
- Learn how and why the Beatles were so successful from your local tour guide
- Admire Liverpool's World Heritage Site and visit the Museum of Liverpool with your guide
Your local qualified tour guide and Beatles expert will then take you from the Magical Beatles Museum on Mathew Street on a guided journey, passing the Eleanor Rigby Statue. You will see the former site of NEMS, the Beatles Manager's Brian Epstein's store, as well as visiting the White Star Pub. Having passed the famous Cavern Club, you will enjoy an easy level walk through the World Heritage Site passing the Town Hall Balcony where the Beatles made a famous appearance after their homecoming from their World Tour on to the stunning waterfront for selfies with the new Beatles statues in front of the iconic waterfront buildings and the Liver Birds.
Finally it's a guided visit to the Museum of Liverpool where you are able to then spend as long as you wish at the end of your amazing afternoon out. The tours are led by a fun qualified tour guide and once bookings have reached a certain size then an extra guide will be used so that you will never be in a huge group and so your tour will be a very personal experience with lots of time to ask questions and take photographs.
- Visit to the amazing Magical Beatles Museum for a 90-minute self-guided tour
- 90-minute comprehensive guided walk from the Cavern Quarter to Liverpool Waterfront with a local tour guide
- Visit the Museum of Liverpool
- Visit to the Cavern Club is not included on this tour although you are advised to visit in the morning before your tour as its free of charge before 12:00 noon
- Food and refreshments
- Tips or gratuities
Prepare for the activity
You can use your voucher to visit the Magical Bealtes Museum at any time during the morning and you are advised to visit the Cavern Club on the opposite side of Mathew Street in the morning before your tour. Magical Beatles Museum, 23 Mathew St, Liverpool L2 6RE, UK.Open in Google Maps ⟶