Beatles Walking Tour, Radio Tower Visit & Beatles Story Tour
- Explore the award-winning Beatles Story Museum at the Albert Docks
- See the Beatles statues on the waterfront and visit the Cavern Club
- Enjoy views of the city and surrounding area from Radio City Tower
Begin your 5-hour program at the new Museum of Liverpool, where you’ll see a short film about The Beatles with archived footage of the band's time in Liverpool.
Take a magical mystery walk, passing the Eleanor Rigby and Cilla Black statues, and visit the Cavern Club. Visit the Radio City Tower and take in sweeping panoramic views from the top, 138 meters above the city.
Head to The Beatles Story Museum, the world's largest permanent exhibition devoted to the story of The Beatles’ rise to fame.
- Local tour guide for the guided walk from the Waterfront to Radio City Tower
- Admission to the Museum of Liverpool, and an 8-minute film of The Beatles with archived footage
- Free city map of Liverpool and a panoramic map in Radio City Tower
- Audio-guided tour of The Beatles Story
- Admission to the Cavern Club
- Meals or refreshments
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the Beatles statues in front of the Mersey ferry terminal, across from the Cunard Building, on Canada Boulevard, Liverpool L3 1DP. For cruise passengers this is less than a 5-minute walk from the cruise terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Be sure to bring a bottle of water, sun cream and a camera